With the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, Selective Recruitment have implemented our Business Continuity Plan to ensure continuity of our business and service to our clients.
– All staff have secure access to our systems no matter if they login from home or the office. This allows us to access our workers, database and continue to undertake QA checks to ensure we supply competent workers.
– Over the past couple of years we have developed processes to reduce the need for printing and this has benefited us by allowing us to work solely online and flexibly from home.
– Our IT systems are secure (ISO27001) and backed up hourly, we will not lose any documents or information working this way.
– Back office support also have this facility to ensure that our workers receive their pay on time.
– Our consultants will continue to maintain contact with clients and workers.
– Daily team update meetings/calls ensure the flow of information.
We will continue to provide a quality service to all our clients and workers in these testing times.